The 2016 Supreme Court docket has five cases that will directly impact commercial practitioners. The topics of these case are:
1. Suing a foreign government.
2. Agreements between members of business associations.
3. The power of bankruptcy trustees and courts.
4. Suing federally chartered corporations.
5. Government regulations on private property.
More cases will be added to the docket but these five will have significant impact on the business world.
Upcoming Supreme Court Docket Includes Cases to Watch for Commercial Lawyers